The Practice Accelerator
Stop spinning your wheels in the practice room and get where you want to go.
Enrollment for the Practice Accelerator 2020 Session is now closed.
Want to be notified the next time this course becomes available?
Join the Honesty Pill Mailing.
Are you tired of banging your head
against the practice room wall?
Getting better on your instrument means practice. But practicing efficiently is a learned skill that takes years to master.
What if there was a better way?
Instead of beating your head against a wall and getting frustrated, what if all of those hours in the practice room could get you closer to your goals? What if you could win that competition, get the orchestra job, or finally get first chair?
Wouldn’t if feel great to fall back in love with your own playing?
In my Practice Accelerator course, I’m sharing the secrets and techniques that took me decades to learn. In six weeks, I’ll show a small group of highly motivated musicians how to take their daily routine to the next level so they can play better, achieve their goals faster, and have more fun.
Are you ready to stop wasting time and get where you want to go?
What's it like to take an Honesty Pill Accelerator Program?
What's it like to work with Honesty Pill?
Watch the video!
Doors to the Practice Accelerator close in:
Don't miss out!
What are the benefits of the Practice Accelerator?
You’ll learn to organize your practice time according to your personal goals and playing challenges.
You’ll get the tools and techniques to get more done in less time
The right practice skills hold up under pressure, leading to better, more consistent performance.
Weekly activities , each focused around a specific topic are delivered via:
- Facebook Live trainings (recorded and archived for those who can not participate)
- Step-by-step exercises and how to’s
- Emails with tips to supercharge your practice
- Private lesson-style instructional videos
- Targeted, entertaining reading assignments
FB Live Trainings to Include
- First things first (what to practice and when)
- Aligning your effort with your goals
- How to create more practice time
- How to avoid common time wasters
- My top 10 practice hacks
- Watch Chris live coach a student’s practice session in LA
Pre-Recorded Video Content and Related Worksheets
- How to create and use effective practice charts
- Hacks for using smartphone apps to supercharge practice sessions
- Custom Practice Routines
- How to create practice timers
- How to juggle practice routines with real life
- Customizable practice charts and worksheets
- Access to private Facebook group
- Unlimited email support (response within 48 hours)
What am I supposed to be practicing?
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could walk into a practice room knowing WHAT to do, HOW LONG to do it, and EXACTLY what you would get from the effort?
Once you learn my techniques, you’ll have fun getting better instead of beating your head against the wall.
How much does the program cost?
- The investment for this program is $747 (or two payments of $400).
- Unlike private lessons, you can go back and review this material anytime and forever.
- Think about how much money you have already invested in your musical education—the instruments, the lessons, the festivals, the auditions.
- Wouldn’t it be great if you could maximize the impact of all of that work by turning yourself into a practice ninja?
What will you get out of this?
In 6 weeks, you will:
- Completely transform your understanding of practicing.
- Come away with a customized game plan that you can use in every practice session.
- Quit “beating your head against the wall” in the practice room.
- Be part of a knowledgeable, motivated community of musicians, all working towards the same goal.
- Get exclusive access to a group-specific closed Facebook community 24/7.
How many more hours are you going to spend in the practice room before you get where you want to be?
When does the Practice Accelerator begin?
This 6-week program begins on March 9th, 2020.
Meet Your Coach
Honesty Pill is the project of Christopher Still, a trumpet player with the Los Angeles Philharmonic. Chris creates focused, actionable plans that help musicians and other creatives address the issues standing between them and their goals.
Intermediate through professional instrumentalists and singers can benefit from Honesty Pill courses. This includes motivated high school students, college students, serious hobbyists, and professionals of all ages and levels of accomplishment.
Honesty Pill is for anyone who wants to master their art. Even if you’ve already achieved some level of success, Honesty Pill has information and tools that will help you take your musical life to the next level.
Ditch your excuses, learn to focus, and master the skills that really matter.