It’s DAY 1, of “No Going Back to Normal: Music Teachers“
Thank you for joining me for this 3-Day FaceBook live series, where we discuss the future of the classical music industry.
- The pandemic hit us professionally
- The protests hit us personally
- It’s never been more clear—there’s no going back to “normal.”
There’s obviously a lot to talk about.
And this week, I’m checking in with colleagues from the teaching, orchestra, and freelance communities. We full disclaimer, we don’t have any easy answers, but we’re going to discuss:
- How have current events affected our careers?
- How do we move forward?
- How is this crisis an opportunity to change classical music and reinvent the way we serve our communities.